Nationally Recognised Online First Aid Courses
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909
PROVIDER OF TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
This course is delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 by TalkSmart Training.
First Aid Certificates Online
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, We are now pleased to announce that we can deliver online first aid courses. We’ve developed several enhanced online learning programs for a number of our nationally recognised units and bookings are now open!
These programs will replace our standard group first aid training sessions so we can continue to provide you the opportunity to gain the nationally recognised certificate you need with reduced risk.
These online programs involve participants undertaking extensive online training and theory assessments prior to a short face-to-face assessment.
This new approach to training allows individuals to complete the online component of training at their own pace, followed by a quick practical assessment with a trainer. In this current environment, we are taking actions to minimise the risk and this new program ticks all the boxes.
- Most learning and training is done online
- Very quick face-to-face assessment with only one or two people present
- No more large groups in one training room for long sessions
- Nationally recognised training.
What are the time frames for the online first aid courses?
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: Theory assessment with a face to face practical assessment. (maximum 40 minutes)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid: Theory assessment with a face to face practical assessment (maximum 120 minutes).
- HLTAID012 Provide first aid response in an education and care setting: Theory assessment with a face to face practical assessment (maximum 120 minutes).
- 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace & 22578VIC Course in first aid management of anaphylaxis– Theory assessment with a 30 minute face to face practical assessement.
(Please note that 22578VIC Course in first aid management of anaphylaxis supercedes 22300VIC Course in first aid management of anaphylaxis.)
While the COVID-19 pandemic continues we are following closely the advice from Government and other regulatory bodies to reduce risks. In addition to following social distancing measures we have implemented several other strategies involving modified practical assessments, much smaller class sizes, single use training aids, and heightened hygiene precautions.
What do I need to know about gaining a first aid certificates online?
Once you have booked into the course you will receive a confirmation email with a link to complete your online learning. It is important that you complete your online learning prior to the practical assessment as it will allow you to complete the required tasks. Participants must have the physical capacity to perform the practical demonstrations, such as 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on the floor and performing rescue breathing techniques on manikins.
If you do not complete the online learning you will not be issued a statement of attainment until you do.
Ready To Learn First Aid?
Contact us on 0417 854 274 or fill out the form below