TalkSmart Training Deniliquin
Courses are delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 by TalkSmart Training.
First Aid Courses Deniliquin
Talksmart Training is Deniliquin’s leading provider of mobile first aid courses. We provide professionally delivered and Nationally Recognized first aid courses Deniliquin.
Why choose us to deliver your first aid training Deniliquin?
- We come to you at a time that suits you. You don’t have to waste any time travelling.
- We bring everything you need to obtain your certificate
- We have a highly experienced trainer who brings real life experience to the course.
- We can customize the course to meet your needs – whether you are an individual, school, parent, childcare worker or business.
- We specialize in delivering courses in regional areas.
- We offer competitive rates.
- We do not have a minimum number of attendees. We offer courses for individuals.
Please call to book with us today!
We’ve received positive feedback from our participants and the communities we operate in and won the ‘People’s Choice Award’ and ‘Best Home Based Business’ in the GMCU Allianz Campaspe Murray Business Awards 2019.
We were also finalists of the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2020.
We provide training for the following Nationally Recognised first aid courses Deniliquin:
- CPR Update (HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) –this course is an introductory first aid course and will teach you what you need to know to perform CPR.
- Basic First Aid (HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support) – this course suitable for people requiring workplace first aid skills. You will learn how to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
- First Aid Level 2 (HLTAID011 Provide First aid) – this course will teach you the skills and knowledge to provide first aid treatment for everyday life events, allowing you to provide immediate and effective first aid to workers or others who have been injured or become ill at the workplace or at home.
- First Aid for Teachers and Childcare Workers (HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aidresponse in an education and care setting) – this course has been developed for educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
- Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site (HLTAID013) – This first aid course will allow you to develop skills and knowledge and most importantly, confidence, to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies when in a remote situation.
- Advanced First aid (HLTAID014) – this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid response, including management of an incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance. The course is suitable for those who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Manage First Aid Services and Resources (HLTAID016) – The Manage first aid services and resources course should be undertaken by persons and employees responsible for the maintenance of a first aid facility and management of first aid provision, in the workplace or community setting.
- Asthma First Aid (22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course provides the skills and knowledge to be able to handle asthma emergency situations in the workplace. It provides background knowledge of the causes, symptoms and effects of asthma as well as emergency treatment.
- Anaphylaxis First Aid (22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis) – this course will teach you how to provide first aid to a person experiencing anaphylaxis until the arrival of medical assistance.
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis First Aid (22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis & 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course is a combination of the asthma and anaphylaxis first aid courses.
- Emergency Spinal Care (PUAEME004Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury ) – this course teaches you how to provide emergency care for a suspected spinal injury.
- Online First Aid Courses – as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we now offer online first aid courses. Participants undertake online training and theory assessments prior to a short face-to-face assessment.
- HLTINFCOV001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures, HLTSS00066 Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling), HLTSS00067 Infection control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics) and HLTINF001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures. Individuals successfully completing these units will follow established organisation infection prevention and control procedures.
Talksmart Training delivers first aid courses throughout Deniliquin and surrounding areas. Deniliquin, known to locals as “Deni”, is in the Riverina Region of NSW and close to the border of Victoria. It is the largest town in the Edward River Shire Council. Located at the intersection of the Riverina and Cobb Highway, Deniliquin is approximately 725 kilometres from Sydney and 285 kilometres from Melbourne. The Edward River, an anabranch of the Murray River, divides the town into two parts with the main business district located on the south bank. The Deni Ute Muster is now among the top ‘bucket list’ events in Australia and annually attracts 20,000 people from all ages from all around Australia to show off their iconic ‘Ute ‘.
Ready To Learn First Aid?
Contact us on 0417 854 274 or fill out the form below