TalkSmart Training Kerang
TALKSMART TRAINING KERANG
Courses are delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 by TalkSmart Training.
First Aid Courses Kerang
Talksmart Training is Kerang’s leading provider of mobile first aid courses. We provide professionally delivered and Nationally Recognized first aid courses Kerang.
Why choose us to deliver your first aid training Kerang?
- We come to you at a time that suits you. You don’t have to waste any time travelling.
- We bring everything you need to obtain your certificate
- We have a highly experienced trainer who brings real life experience to the course.
- We can customize the course to meet your needs – whether you are an individual, school, parent, childcare worker or business.
- We specialize in delivering courses in regional areas.
- We offer competitive rates.
- We do not have a minimum number of attendees. We offer courses for individuals.
Please call to book with us today!
We’ve received positive feedback from our participants and the communities we operate in and won the ‘People’s Choice Award’ and ‘Best Home Based Business’ in the GMCU Allianz Campaspe Murray Business Awards 2019.
We were also finalists of the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2020.
We provide training for the following Nationally Recognised first aid courses Kerang:
- CPR Update (HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) –this course is an introductory first aid course and will teach you what you need to know to perform CPR.
- Basic First Aid (HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support) – this course suitable for people requiring workplace first aid skills. You will learn how to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
- First Aid Level 2 (HLTAID003 Provide First aid) – this course will teach you the skills and knowledge to provide first aid treatment for everyday life events, allowing you to provide immediate and effective first aid to workers or others who have been injured or become ill at the workplace or at home.
- First Aid for Teachers and Childcare Workers (HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting) – this course has been developed for educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
- Advanced First aid (HLTAID006) – this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid response, including management of an incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance. The course is suitable for those who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Asthma First Aid (22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course provides the skills and knowledge to be able to handle asthma emergency situations in the workplace. It provides background knowledge of the causes, symptoms and effects of asthma as well as emergency treatment.
- Anaphylaxis First Aid (22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis) – this course will teach you how to provide first aid to a person experiencing anaphylaxis until the arrival of medical assistance.
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis First Aid (22556VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis & 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course is a combination of the asthma and anaphylaxis first aid courses.
- Anaphylaxis Verifiers Course for Victorian School Teachers (22303Vic Course in Verifying the Correct Use of Adrenaline Auto Injector Devices. This course has been designed for individuals who are required to verify that an individual who has successfully completed the online modules of the ASCIA Anaphylaxis eTraining for Victorian Schools, can use the adrenaline autoinjector devices correctly.
- Emergency Spinal Care (PUAEME004Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury ) – this course teaches you how to provide emergency care for a suspected spinal injury.
- Online First Aid Courses – as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we now offer online first aid courses. Participants undertake online training and theory assessments prior to a short face-to-face assessment.
First Aid Training Kerang
Talksmart Training delivers first aid courses throughout Kerang and surrounding areas. Kerang is on the Loddon River in the Gannawarra Shire and is located at the junction of the Loddon Valley and Murray Valley Highways. It is the commercial centre to an irrigation district based on livestock, horticulture, lucerne and grain. The main centre of Kerang is Wellington Street and Victoria Street, with a memorial clocktower located at the junction of those streets.
Ready To Learn First Aid?
Contact us on 0417 843 274 or fill out the form below