TalkSmart Training Shepparton
Courses are delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 by TalkSmart Training.
First Aid Courses Shepparton
TalkSmart Training is a leading provider of mobile first aid courses Shepparton. We come to you! We appreciate you are busy and do not want to spend hours travelling to attend a training session.
Whether you’re a business, individual, school, parent, childcare worker or student, we provide quality, focused and tailored first aid courses Shepparton to your door at a time that suits you. We save you time and bring all equipment that is needed to obtain your first aid qualification.
We’ve been delivering first aid training in Shepparton since 2017. We specialize in catering for regional areas in and around Shepparton and will happily travel to your place of business or community to deliver your first aid training course.
Our trainer Dawn shares real life experiences with participants. Since 1994, Dawn has practiced as a football/sports trainer and has more than 17 years’ experience working with Emergency Services.
By completing your first aid certificate with us, we promise you will get excellent, dynamically delivered quality first aid training.
We’re proud winners of the “Peoples Choice Award” and “Best Home Based Business” in the GMCU Allianz Campaspe Murray Business Awards 2019.
Finalists of the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2020.
First Aid Training Shepparton And Surrounds
We provide training for the following Nationally Recognised first aid courses Shepparton:
- CPR Update (HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) –this course is an introductory first aid course and will teach you what you need to know to perform CPR.
- Basic First Aid (HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support) – this course suitable for people requiring workplace first aid skills. You will learn how to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
- First Aid Level 2 (HLTAID011 Provide First aid) – this course will teach you the skills and knowledge to provide first aid treatment for everyday life events, allowing you to provide immediate and effective first aid to workers or others who have been injured or become ill at the workplace or at home.
- First Aid for Teachers and Childcare Workers (HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aidresponse in an education and care setting) – this course has been developed for educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
- Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site (HLTAID013) – This first aid course will allow you to develop skills and knowledge and most importantly, confidence, to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies when in a remote situation.
- Advanced First aid (HLTAID014) – this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid response, including management of an incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance. The course is suitable for those who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Manage First Aid Services and Resources (HLTAID016) – The Manage first aid services and resources course should be undertaken by persons and employees responsible for the maintenance of a first aid facility and management of first aid provision, in the workplace or community setting.
- Asthma First Aid (22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course provides the skills and knowledge to be able to handle asthma emergency situations in the workplace. It provides background knowledge of the causes, symptoms and effects of asthma as well as emergency treatment.
- Anaphylaxis First Aid (22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis) – this course will teach you how to provide first aid to a person experiencing anaphylaxis until the arrival of medical assistance.
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis First Aid (22578VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis & 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course is a combination of the asthma and anaphylaxis first aid courses.
- Emergency Spinal Care (PUAEME004Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury ) – this course teaches you how to provide emergency care for a suspected spinal injury.
- Online First Aid Courses – as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we now offer online first aid courses. Participants undertake online training and theory assessments prior to a short face-to-face assessment.
- HLTINFCOV001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures, HLTSS00066 Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling), HLTSS00067 Infection control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics) and HLTINF001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures. Individuals successfully completing these units will follow established organisation infection prevention and control procedures.
TalkSmart Training delivers first aid courses throughout Shepparton and surrounding areas. Shepparton is located within the Goulburn Valley, a rich fruit, dairy and agricultural region. The large commercial centre of Shepparton is Wyndham Street and the mall along Maude Street.
Ready To Learn First Aid?
Contact us on 0417 854 274 or fill out the form below