TalkSmart Training Shepparton
TALKSMART TRAINING SHEPPARTON
Courses are delivered and assessed on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 by TalkSmart Training.
First Aid Courses Shepparton
TalkSmart Training is a leading provider of mobile first aid courses Shepparton. We come to you! We appreciate you are busy and do not want to spend hours travelling to attend a training session.
Whether you’re a business, individual, school, parent, childcare worker or student, we provide quality, focused and tailored first aid courses Shepparton to your door at a time that suits you. We save you time and bring all equipment that is needed to obtain your first aid qualification.
We’ve been delivering first aid training in Shepparton since 2017. We specialize in catering for regional areas in and around Shepparton and will happily travel to your place of business or community to deliver your first aid training course.
Our trainer Dawn shares real life experiences with participants. Since 1994, Dawn has practiced as a football/sports trainer and has more than 17 years’ experience working with Emergency Services.
By completing your first aid certificate with us, we promise you will get excellent, dynamically delivered quality first aid training.
We’re proud winners of the “Peoples Choice Award” and “Best Home Based Business” in the GMCU Allianz Campaspe Murray Business Awards 2019.
Finalists of the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2020.
First Aid Training Shepparton And Surrounds
We provide training for the following Nationally Recognised first aid courses Shepparton:
- CPR Update (HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) –this course is an introductory first aid course and will teach you what you need to know to perform CPR.
- Basic First Aid (HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support) – this course suitable for people requiring workplace first aid skills. You will learn how to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
- First Aid Level 2 (HLTAID003 Provide First aid) – this course will teach you the skills and knowledge to provide first aid treatment for everyday life events, allowing you to provide immediate and effective first aid to workers or others who have been injured or become ill at the workplace or at home.
- First Aid for Teachers and Childcare Workers (HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aidresponse in an education and care setting) – this course has been developed for educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
- Advanced First aid (HLTAID006) – this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to provide an advanced first aid response, including management of an incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance. The course is suitable for those who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Asthma First Aid (22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course provides the skills and knowledge to be able to handle asthma emergency situations in the workplace. It provides background knowledge of the causes, symptoms and effects of asthma as well as emergency treatment.
- Anaphylaxis First Aid (22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis) – this course will teach you how to provide first aid to a person experiencing anaphylaxis until the arrival of medical assistance.
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis First Aid (22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis & 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace) – this course is a combination of the asthma and anaphylaxis first aid courses.
- Anaphylaxis Verifiers Course for Victorian School Teachers (22303Vic Course in Verifying the Correct Use of Adrenaline Auto Injector Devices. This course has been designed for individuals who are required to verify that an individual who has successfully completed the online modules of the ASCIA Anaphylaxis eTraining for Victorian Schools, can use the adrenaline autoinjector devices correctly.
- Emergency Spinal Care (PUAEME004Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury ) – this course teaches you how to provide emergency care for a suspected spinal injury.
- Online First Aid Courses – as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we now offer online first aid courses. Participants undertake online training and theory assessments prior to a short face-to-face assessment.
TalkSmart Training delivers first aid courses throughout Shepparton and surrounding areas. Shepparton is located within the Goulburn Valley, a rich fruit, dairy and agricultural region. The large commercial centre of Shepparton is Wyndham Street and the mall along Maude Street.
Ready To Learn First Aid?
Contact us on 0417 843 274 or fill out the form below